The Nautical Shop
Harbor Pilot Etching – Canvas Print
$46.50 – $66.00
This canvas print shows a pilot being taken on board at sea from a pilot boat. The artwork is a detail of 17th-century etching/engraving print by Joost van Geel (1631–1698), a Dutch Golden Age painter.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
*Shipping is calculated in the ‘Cart Page’
Customs and import taxes
Kindly note that in some countries, customs and import taxes may apply. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import fees. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.